Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Work that wardrobe

I am half-excited about wearing regular clothes to work and half-already sick of it. The best and worst part about scrubs is that it's easy and you don't have to think about it. Now I am trying to make a professional wardrobe out of clothes in which I mostly play. The main holes I have are pants. I can't remember the last time I bought a pair of dress pants. And I really need some comfortable pumps. But I don't want to buy just any pants or pumps. I want some that I would like to wear outside of work too. I want to be able to mix and match my work and play wardrobes, which is definitely going to take some creativitiy on my part. But I think I am up for the challenge.

Now I just have to figure out what to wear!
2010 03 10 photo
I am a little bummed because it looks like spring and the humidity are upon us so I won't be able to wear my boots or cute sweaters anymore - boo!

No comments: