Thursday, April 22, 2010

Feeling kind of sassy

Today is going to be a better day. I can feel it :)04.22.10
I am not overfond of my profile and I think I look better when facing left than right so this is not my favorite remix pose but it'll do. Do you have a better "side" when taking photos?

Tonight is the Project Runway finale and the last of our PR parties for the season (which I am sad about but also a little glad about because I always eat too much when around lots of good food!). I am keeping my fingers crossed that Seth Aaron wins and not that annoying Emilio Sosa!

6 comments:

Elaine said...

You look fabulous! I love that top. It's super pretty and I love the belt! It's unexpected and totally works.

Enter to win a vintage button-down shirt!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

Tingaling said...

I agree, I hope Seth Aaron wins! He is pretty cool.

amy kelinda said...

Awww, I think you look great from a profile view! My "good" side has to be my left side, though I like looking to the right because my bangs cover my face that way, hahaha! I love you in that skirt! It's sassy indeed!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You sure LOOK sassy, lady! I love the whole ensemble today, business but sexy doc! :o)

Anonymous said...

your profile is fabulous, I love it....

None said...

I think your profile is pretty! I actually look best from about half a mile away, but if I had to pick a side, it would be the left because I have a couple of acne scars on the right side of my face.