Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello fall?

Wednesday
09.22.10
all items remix'd
top: Uniqlo
pants: Gap
shoes: Geox
necklace: Me&Ro, gift'd

In hopes of cooler weather yesterday I wore some fall-like neutrals. These black pants are my absolute favorite and I wear them all the time:black cropped chinos 01black cropped chinos 02

But alas, the summer temperatures are not quite ready to leave us so I have a warm weather outfit on today.09.23.10
all items remix'd
top: Old Navy
skirt: J. Crew
shoes: Aldo
necklace: gift'd
belt: Gap

09.23.10
With the change in the lighting (i.e. the mornings are getting brigher later), I have had to adjust the backdrop of my photos. Happy Thursday to you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That J.Crew skirt is divine!

Ena said...

Love your outfit today! I feel like I need simple black pants too!

*Ena*

Melissa said...

I love that first outfit because it's so pretty and subdued, but the second one combining navy and yellow just makes me smile! I love those tan shoes too!

You look beautiful, my dear!

Megan G said...

I adore the second blouse. I hear you on the heat. I'm still staring at my closet trying to convince myself it's a good idea to get dressed today lol!

Rebecca said...

I like the yellow and blue combination.

Cosmic said...

You certainly know what suits you(very flattering:)!

LyddieGal said...

Ahhh yes, the lighting changes are going to start becoming a problem for me.

The pants are lovely on you, and I adore the skirt!

Chic on the Cheap

Matt said...

Those are both really cute outfits! I'm wishing for fall too, still too warm here as well. That skirt is really awesome, and the yellow and blue are great together! Thank you for the comment on my blog!! :)

Unknown said...

i'm lovin' all your recaps of how you've worn items in the past! you've got some serious remix abilities!

C said...

These are both great outfits, but I'm so smitten with the taupe blouse!