Tuesday, September 14, 2010

a little J. Crew love

09.14.10
top: J. Crew, remix'd
cardi: Loft
skirt: J. Crew, remix'd
shoes: J. Crew, remix'd
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
belt: Charlotte Russe, remix'd

I didn't realize I am almost total Crew today until I typed it all out. As much as I want to love Anthro, I think J. Crew is more my style, with cleaner lines and more "adult" style. I really like wearing pencil skirts to work and the fuller skirts at Anthro just seem to juvenile for me. That said, I still regret not buying the Snakebite belt in gray. I am still searching for the perfect wide gray belt, but this one will have to do for now.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love, love, love all the colors in this outfit! They all work so well together and look so great on you. You look awesome!

Megan G said...

OMG love the colors. Nothing exactly matches but it all goes so beautifully.

I've thrifted new items (tags still on!) from both jcrew and anthro. I'm more pleased with jcrew's quality.

Elle Sees said...

j crew. always.

Cosmic said...

I love the color palate here(delightful:)!

. said...

Hey there I am new to your blog and I just have to say I don't think I've ever coveted shoes as much as I want the pair you're wearing in these photos! Hot pink AND so elegant!! I really didn't need an excuse to click through j crew's shoe page :)

20 YORK STREET said...

Yes you do look like you came out of a J. Crew catalogue, awesome, isn't it?

Coz u look the part!

Xox