Monday, November 15, 2010

Eight

11.15.10
This is what I started out wearing today. However, after seeing my photos, I decided the capris with the socks and flats just made my legs look too stumpy. So I changed.

11.15.10
7 + 9 + 25 + 27
earrings: James Avery, gift'd&remix'd
scarf: Old Navy, remix'd

11.15.10
I'm much happier with the boots.

11.15.10
I have a feeling I will be wearing this A LOT over the next few weeks.

11.15.10
I have been packing for my upcoming trip to the Bay Area tomorrow and didn't think these boots would make the cut, but I may just have to wear them on the plane!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the capris, but the boots are even better!

Angie said...

socks are so dificult to style! I don't even give it a try.The boots look better to me!

Rebecca said...

Both versions are cute, but I prefer the boots.

Megan G said...

Love the layered tees. I'm totally going against the crowd, I love the flats. Your legs look very shapely, not stumpy! You don't look like an 8 foot glamazon, but I think you look adorable.

Sarah said...

I love how you layered the striped tee under the t-shirt!
Wearing It On My Sleeves

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

I agree with what Angie said - socks are very difficult to style. I want to find cute socks and wear them but not sure it will look right on me as it is hard to find socks that aren't tight around my ankles.

Anywho, LOVE this outfit! That scarf adds the PERFECT punch of color! So pretty!

Matt said...

I think both version are great! I love those boots!! But I think its just because I love tall boots!! You're rocking both versions though! Have fun on your trip! :)

C said...

I actually really love the cropped pants, but you're right that the boots pull it all together! Great layering!

Angeline said...

I love how you layered the shirts, and those leggings look soooo cozy. Boots were a nice touch!

Ena said...

Oh I love both styles! I want to try pants-in-boots style this winter!

*Ena*

Beck, At Her Best said...

Love the layering with that top and the stripes. Your boots are really cool!

Linda W said...

I like the layered shirts, with the stripes showing. And the pop of color with the scarf. Looks great!
The Auspicious Life