Sunday, November 14, 2010

Six and seven

11.13.10
13 + 19 + 29
cami: Gap, remix'd
tights: UO, remix'd

Yesterday was my nephew's first birthday party! (He doesn't actually turn one until the 27th, but since we will be back at our parents over Thanksgiving, his mama wanted to celebrate with his friends early). So the backdrop I used for my remix photos was the backdrop for our homemade photobooth.

11.13.1011.13.1011.13.10
I had some fun with the props :)

11.14.10
9 + 13 + 24 + 30

When we returned home today after an afternoon of shopping (don't worry, the hubs bought many shirts for work (and some Lulu yoga stuff for me!) while I limited my purchases to gifts for JJ, so I was still within the rules of the challenge!), we saw this chair in our neighbors yard. I think they must be throwing it away because it didn't feel to stable, but made for a silly remix photo.

One perk about being unemployed: no working on weekends!

6 comments:

curls-and-pearls said...

LOL you're so cute! I read your post quick at first and thought your nephew was turning 27...LOL! One Year makes more sense ;)

Megan G said...

Haha! You crack me up. So cute, hope the party was fun.

Matt said...

I love the party backdrop!! Very fun! And the outfit is just great too! I love the print and the colors are cute! And the remix on the chair is great too! And yay for no working weekends!! :)

LyddieGal said...

You look so cute! I love your streamer and balloon backdrop, the party must have been such a fun celebration!

I hope you enjoy your new found time off and use it to do those things you always wished you would but let work get in the way.

Chic on the Cheap

C said...

I love how seamlessly you can dress up or down that fabulous lemon yellow cardigan.

Angie said...

I like how the yellow cardi compliments the pattern of the dress.You also managed to fit colored tights.I'm at a loss with colored tights.Which colors are good to start?