Monday, March 14, 2011

A fun snack

2011 03 14 photo
I am not sure how "Indian" this is, but we have been enjoying fresh potato chips from a vendor along the main road in Gokalum.

IMG_3561
I'm thinking that vat of hot oil will kill any germs on the potatoes.

IMG_3562
Somehow fresh, warm chips seem a tiny bit better for you than a bag of Lays. But maybe I am just justifying...

****************************************************************************************
Side note: I am selfishly thankful that my extended family in Japan are all okay. I am sending extra oms to that part of the world.

4 comments:

Cosmic said...

yum and ditto with the heart-felt prayers to are Japanese brothers and sisters(2011 not a great one with all these natural occurances happening everywhere.

Megan G said...

Fresh potato chips - yum! Glad to hear your family is safe.

Brittney said...

fresh potato chips? that screams health food. totally.
also...praying for japan over here as well. glad your family is safe.
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my daily outfit blog; come on by if you'd like)

Melissa said...

I'm so glad to hear that your family is okay. It really has been terrifying to listen to news reports.

Fresh potato chips sound magical! I want some!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet