Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

To belt or not to belt...that is the question.
04.21.11
all items remix'd
top: NY&Co
skirt: J. Crew
shoes: Ann Taylor
earrings: James Avery, gift'd

Somehow the outfit looks a bit incomplete sans belt, although I do like how long my legs look in this photo :)

04.21.11
belt: Gap, remix'd

I do have a confession (or two). First, this is what I wore yesterday. I have decided that real time outfit blogging isn't just happening yet...and that's ok. Second, I wore these heels exactly 7 out of 8 working hours yesterday. I changed into flats by the end of the day because my legs couldn't take it any more! I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing...

turquoise ss shirt 01
I love this shade of blue...it's such a happy color!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The belt is a great finishing touch!

Rebecca said...

I like the belted version.

Megan G said...

I love the color combination here. You always have the richest most intriguing combos. I like the belted version too. Belts are my favorite accessory. I could see the 'without' version looking more polished with a tucked shirt.

Elaine said...

Gorgeous skirt!!

Melissa said...

You look fantastic! That blue is phenomenal on you and I adore it with the skirt, too.

The answer for me is belt. Always, always belt. But maybe I have belt issues... :)

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Colleen said...

I love the skirt.

How does it wash? I'm looking for new skirts and never know if they turn out like crap or if the skirt wrinkles like crazy. What is your opinion of this skirt?