Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shoulders are ok

04.07.11
all items remix'd
top: Ann Taylor
pants: Gap
shoes: Taryn Rose
tote: Tory Burch

I went shopping for the first time in over 2 months last week while I was working in Dallas. I bought a skirt and...

04.08.11
top: Old Navy, remix'd
jeans: True Religion, remix'd
shoes: BCBG, via DSW (new!)
shades: Dsquared, remix'd
earrings: gift'd
bangles: India
bag: Gucci, remix'd

these platforms! They are knock-offs of the Miu Mius that were popular last year. I have also realized that no matter how much I try to resist, I will not be able to stop wearing heels altogether (so that I don't tighten my hamstrings too much, which can make my asana practice suffer). I am just going to have to alternate with flats.

04.09.11
all items remix'd
top: J. Crew
jeans: Notify
sandals: Enzo
earrings: gift'd

As I was looking at my outfits from the past few days, they look almost identical. Now that the temperature is rising, wearing layers is not much of an option. One good thing about being home? Showing my shoulders is ok!

8 comments:

C said...

Those platforms are awesome!! And I love your hot-weather style; drapey top in a soft neutral, perfectly fitting jeans, and fabulous shoes. These are all lovely!

Kelly said...

I really like the J.Crew top in your last photo. It looks comfortable but stylish with the ruffled layers!

Laura said...

Layered Ruffles and Pretty Drape are perfect adornments for your lovely shoulders.

Who better to copy you, than yourself.

Take care of those hamstrings, and they will serve you well.

Just a few proverbs I invented just for you on the fly! Enjoy your Sunday!

Tabitha said...

Awesome tops! I especially love the first one.

laura said...

EEEE! the platforms are fantabulous! I love them! :)
hearts, laura♥
the blog of worldly delights

None said...

All your outfits are excellent, but that Ann Taylor top in particular is so great on you.

Rebecca said...

I like the draped top and jeans combo.

LyddieGal said...

Oh, those new shoes are awesome!! And you know how I adore the ann taylor top.