Monday, April 25, 2011

Week in photos: It's all good.

2011 04 18 photo
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love my blue house.

2011 04 19 photo
Baby FC is one month (+ 2 days in this photo) old! I love how tiny his feet are compared to Mickey and Minnie's.

2011 04 20 photo
My heart absolutely melts when Baby J comes and sits in his "A-yee"'s (that's Chinese for Auntie)lap!

2011 04 21 photo
This photo was taken from Baby J's perspective: he was holding the camera and I helped him push down the button. His mama is one busy lady.

2011 04 22 photo
The hubs bought some papaya for us to try. It's not as delicious as what we ate in India (right now nothing is!), but it's not bad either.

2011 04 23 photo
This sign is outside a restaurant we ate at on Saturday night. I am trying to adopt this philosophy. I wonder if a yogi put it up...

2011 04 24 photo
Hanging out with my girls on Easter Sunday.

2 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Cute shots! I definitely love the color of your house as well.
and it would be nice to believe that it really is, all good.

Chic on the Cheap

Rebecca said...

I love Papaya, and your blue house is great!