Saturday, July 02, 2011

Dieciseis: Before the hiatus

06.30.11
all items remix'd
20 top: Ann Taylor
7 pants: Gap
8 shoes: Ann Klein
earrings: Collingnon Designs
cuff: gift'd

This was what I wore in Thursday to some continuing education. I really love these pants but I only wear them to work or work-related functions. I need to challenge myself to wear them in a more casual ensemble this go-round.

I made a weak attempt of incorporating some of my 30-for-30 outfits for our trip, but, in the end, I didn't. A beach vacation deserve fun, beach vacation clothes! Hopefully the clouds will let in some sunshine soon.

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

I hope you have an awesome vacation!

Funny, I always thought the only time working with a capsule wardrobe would be really useful is when packing for vacation -- but I guess your work clothes are different from your play!

Chic on the Cheap