Monday, August 08, 2011

Week in photos

I notice that I like to take photos of mostly people. I guess life would be most dull without them and I really adore the people in my life.

2011 08 01 photo
Baby buddha is 4 months now and just even cuter than ever. This snap is a little blurry but it really captures how happy he makes us.

2011 08 02 photo
We had a breakfast date with a buddy who is away earning his PhD in education at Purdue. I have smart friends too.

2011 08 03 photo
"My auntie is crazy with all the photo taking. Help me please!"

2011 08 04 photo
The return of Project Runway night! We were in Austin last week so missed the premier episode. I think this season is going to be a good one, and not just because we are getting together every week.

2011 08 05 photo
I love how fat and chunky baby buddha is. Just makes me want to squeeze and kiss him. (Note: Baby J is still around, but usually asleep or moving too fast for me to take a decent photo!)

2011 08 06 photo
Almost everyone at Marc's birthday party.

2011 08 07 photo
Our friend JC is super fit and skinny so we always tell him to go eat a cookie, or, in this case, a french fry!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

only 4 mths? such a big boy!

Melissa said...

These are fun pictures! I love that one of you and the baby, he does look like he's thinking you're nuts. :) But you're not!

That last photo is really hysterical with the french fry!

C said...

So jealous of your weekend! It seems like loads of fun.

Hahaha, the baby does look like a mini buddha! I think it's in the expressions... or maybe the eyebrows ;)

Unknown said...

these pics are all soo sweet!

http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

Megan G said...

Aww he's getting so big, and still has those big blue eyes! So cute.

LyddieGal said...

the shot of you and buddha is super adorable. love you two!

Chic on the Cheap

Tabitha said...

That french fry pic is hilarious! :) And YES I did go to Lolla - it was amazing.

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of mom, me and DD! I also love your bright yellow shorts!