Monday, August 22, 2011

Week in photos

I know I should be more creative with my daily photos, but being around babies just makes me want to capture them at that moment because it will be gone before you know it!

2011 08 15 photo
Baby buddha is growing so much more aware these days.

2011 08 16 photo
A photo from Baby buddha's perspective.

2011 08 17 photo
Baby buddha is now 5 months old! I swear he grows cuter everyday!

2011 08 18 photo
Project Runway night is a fabulous way to catch up with friends.

2011 08 19 photo
Baby buddha is also growing like a weed!

2011 08 20 photo
Hanging out. The hubs and I did a little shopping over the tax-free weekend, but, surprisingly didn't buy anything.

2011 08 21 photo
I resisted the urge to shop yesterday by playing with paper and glue - my other favorite hobby.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aw! another fun week! i wish i can do such a project too but i am crap at uploading on time :(

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Aaaww, these are such beautiful pictures... thanks for sharing!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Megan G said...

Ooh I'd like to hear more about these crafts.

LyddieGal said...

aww, it must be so great to always spend time with your family and all your friends!

Chic on the Cheap