Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Trends: Dotty

This week has flown by, I feel like I have been super busy (especially at work) yet have really gotten nothing accomplished at all! Going on vacation always does that to me; I am procrastinator by nature and when I get off my normal schedule I have a hard time getting remotivated. So glad I took tomorrow off so I can have a "normal" weekend.

10.27.11
top: M+O, remix'd
cardi: Target, remix'd
skirt: Uniqlo
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, remix'd
earrings: gift'd&remix'd
bag: Missoni for Target, remix'd

My "trendy" outfits have been less than inspired this week because of this perpetual feeling of being behind. For more inspiration go here for a list of much more stylish ladies than I!

P.S. A good thing that has resulted from my taking daily photos of my outfits is that I am more aware of my wardrobe and things I wear on a daily basis. So I opted out of buying ruffled mini-skirts and the like that my eye is drawn to and bought more wearable things like this pencil skirt. I love Uniqlo, especially their prices!

4 comments:

Style Journey said...

You always dress so classic and professional. Your shoes are fantastic! Loving your polka dot cardi too :)

Cara said...

You're just giving trendy a classic vibe! At least that's the excuse I'm giving myself for a couple outfits this week!

Unknown said...

What a cute outfit! I love the cardi- a nice twist on a conservative work outfit :)

Megan G said...

Adorable dotty cardigan, very you! Trends are just that, things to be incorporated into wear things. You always look so classic, but you have a lot of fun and funky pieces to jazz it up and make you.