Monday, October 03, 2011

Think Pink

Happy October! This is the 2nd year I will be participating in Melissa's Blogging for Breast Cancer Awearness,or BBCA, challenge. The goal, for me, is to wear pink everyday in October. And, if you know me at all, you know this shouldn't be much of a challenge at all (although I have less pink in my closet than you might think!). My real challenge this month is to blog more real-time outfits. I think I was running a week behind!

10.01.11
all items remix'd
dress: Calypso for Target
shoes: Enzo
earrings: Francesca's
cuff: Tiffany's, gift'd
bracelet: Chan Luu

Shhhh....I wore this exact same outfit 2 nights in a row, with 2 different groups of friends. I wanted to get some more wear out of this dress before I have to put it away.

10.02.11
all items remix'd
dress: Tucker for Target
shoes: B. Makowsky
earrings&cuff: gift'd
bracelets: Calypso for Target, Tiffany's
belt: Gap

Apparently this was a wear-Target-collaborations weekend. Before there was Missoni there were so many other amazing collections at the Targ, of which clothes I have amassed aplenty. YOu can't tell from this photo but the flowers in this dress have just a touch of light pink in them.

I am excited for the 5 weekend in October because even though I am working this morning, I have another weekend off coming up. Here's to a fabulous week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just ADORE that maxi on you!

C said...

Both of these BBCA outfits are phenomenal! You pull off pink so well, and it's for such a great cause. I adore the maxi dress on you! :)

Cara said...

"I have less pink in my closet than you might think" I some how doubt that :P! I am continuously shocked at how much pink I have, and I'm certainly not as pink-crazy as you!

Rebecca said...

That Calypso maxi looks great on you, so you should wear it a lot before winter.

laura said...

I love that Calypso dress on you! You shouldn't have a problem with this challenge because you've got TONS of pink items!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Megan G said...

Hooray for pink looks! Both these dresses are fit wonderfully for you. They incorporate Eek-pink and fun prints. I have a feeling I'm going to see lots of pink outfits this month!

LyddieGal said...

that maxi looks so great on you!
and wearing pink every day might be a tough challenge for me - though i did wear the top version of that tucker dress today.

Chic on the Cheap

'Tia said...

Loving the dresses!!!

www.fatandfierce.com