Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Winner winner tofu dinner

2011 11 winner!
Over the past couple weeks I have actually won a few goodies from fellow bloggers. My first win was this beautiful homemade flower made from a tie from the cutest Megan. She has some mad DIY skills as well as some killer style so go check her out (although if you read my blog you probably read hers as well).

And tonight I found out that I won a $50 GC to J.Crew from Lisa! She's also got amazing style and an fabulous wardrobe that I would love to raid.

I definitely feel it's about time for a giveaway from me as well. Good karma and all. I'm thinking when I hit the 100 follower mark. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

Thanks again ladies!

4 comments:

Megan G said...

Hee thanks for the shout-out. Can't wait to see what you decide to do with the flower. Congrats on winning the giftcard!

LyddieGal said...

What great wins, congrats!
have fun spending your crew cash!

Chic on the Cheap

Jo said...

I'm a long time lurker who logged on the follow you with Google...only one more person until you reach the 100 mark :-)

Anonymous said...

I love your photos. My boyfriend and I visited NYC this past spring and loved every minute of it. I'm trying to convince him to make it an annual trip! Looks like you had a blast!