Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Today's date would seem like an auspicious day to me, but it turned out to be a normal, crazy Friday. I thought I would document it with 11 Instagram photos.

11.11.11
We always start our day with a nice big cup o' Joe.

11.11.11
One reason I like to wake up early even when I am not practicing yoga is to catch up on blogs and Facebook.

11.11.11
The hubs making some eggs for breakfast.

11.11.11
My morning drive to work.

11.11.11
From practically the moment I stepped into the office until about lunch it was non-stop, so no photos until then.

11.11.11
Catching up on charts.

11.11.11
My office is like a cave.

11.11.11
A selfie. Excuse the tired eyes, it's been a long day!

11.11.11
Yes, I wear Crocs, but only to yoga. They last forever.

11.11.11
The highway was surprisingly busy for early Friday evening. That white dot on the left side is the moon - so huge still tonight!

11.11.11
Our simple dinner of falafel "sandwiches" (really on corn tortillas, but who's counting?).

I love the old-timey feeling of these photos. Today was definitely a typical day in the life of eek! Taking photos at work is a bit weird - I spend so much time there yet rarely document those moments.

Happy Veteran's Day. My thoughts, prayers and thanks go to all the men and women putting themselves in harm's way to protect us.

4 comments:

Megan G said...

Thanks for sharing your day. I love your selfie, you're so pretty! Have I said that? You are!

Also yummm fresca. I think I miss that most of all since having to cut out artificial sweeteners.

Yara Simón said...

Cool pics. The moon did look so big.

LyddieGal said...

That is a very interesting looking keyboard you have there...
and 111111 was a bit of a disappointment, I was expecting something monumental to occur, so that the date would forever have a strong association with history.

Chic on the Cheap

Definingtabitha said...

Your morning routine is just like mine...starting with the french press. I too like to wake up early even if I don't work out because that's the best time for catching up with anything blog related without any distractions.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!