Friday, November 04, 2011

Copycat | respect the shoes

11.03.11
shirt: Target, remix'd
sweater: Uniqlo
skirt: Loft, remix'd
boots: Anthro, remix'd
necklace: AE, remix'd
cuff: Tiffany's, gift'd&remix'd
tights: Gap

A cold front came though town the night before and boots weather has finally arrived in H-town. Of course it will only last for another day or so before the heat and humidity return but I'll take it!

2011 11 lisa inspiration
My outfit was completely inspired by this one from Lisa of respect the shoes. She has got such effortless style and and enviable wardrobe. My favorite thing about reading style blogs from real ladies is being able to draw inspiration from them. So thanks again Lisa!

{I plan on doing more of these copycat posts, so don't be surprised if you receive an email from me requesting to use a photo.}

gray wool mini 01
This skirt hasn't been worn for a while...I decided it was too short to wear to work without tights and haven't worn tights until now.

***************************************************
On a completely random and unrelated note, last night as I was eating a yummy dinner prepared by the hubs, I felt something hard in my food. When I looked at it, I asked him if he lost a tooth making dinner. He was like, um no crazy lady, why do you ask? What came out of my mouth looked like part a tooth. And in fact it was...but not his, mine! It was either part of or the whole crown of one of my molars. I am a bit freaked out since my dentist is not open on Fridays. It doesn't hurt but is EXTREMELY sensitive to temperature. I guess I will be drinking my coffee out of a straw until it gets fixed.

4 comments:

Style Journey said...

Ooh, sorry about the tooth! That happened to me after eating a milk dud. I used fixodent for dentures to put the tooth back on temporarily. Maybe you can try that until you can get to the dentist.

You look great though, love your cardigan. Heather

Unknown said...

OMG that's freaky about the truth! Oooh I love this copy cat feature, I'm often so inpired by other bloggers too, you did a great job!

Rebecca said...

That is too bad about your tooth.

I like the layered sweater and button up top.

Megan G said...

This outfit is so cute! I love the pink sweater with the plaid. Also your hair is looking really cute!

Sorry to hear about your tooth. Mine winced in sympathy at your story.