Sunday, December 04, 2011

Obsessed

Photo
Besides decorating the tree and celebrating the holiday season, I have also been obsessed with finding different photo apps.


There are so many out there with different capabilities that picking my favorite one has been difficult.


We woke up earlier than usual today and actually got a lot done. Two cups of coffee in the morning definitely help productivity.


I am hoping this to be a good month for yoga. I am making some progress on things I have been working on and don't want to jinx anything until I know for sure I can do them.

Photo
The weather changed from 70s to 50s today so it is actually beginning to feel a bit like Christmas.

3 comments:

monster cakes said...

I can't seem to stop taking photos and using iphone photo apps. It's getting out of control. Glad to know I'm not alone!

Definingtabitha said...

If you find some good apps - please let me know. I'm always on the hunt for some good ones.

Megan G said...

Love the crackly Christmas tree photo!