Wednesday, January 18, 2012

iSmile

We had a fun-filled week and weekend with much to smile about.

10/36611/366
Selfies with the nephews. I know I may be biased, but they are the cutest faces I know.

10/12 on 1/12/12
Teaching the hubs about Instagram. Still don't think he's taken any photos, though.

14/366
Marathon time again.


New kicks purchased at the aforementioned marathon expo.

15/366
Billy's cheering squad


Our besties from NYC.


Going off our gluten-free diet for some Tollhouse cake. It was worth it!

6 comments:

Ramona said...

so wonderful post. Smile is def your most beautiful accessory. Keep smiling and taking these wonderful photos!
♥
xoxo Ra

LyddieGal said...

Aww, the boys are so cute!
That cake looks pretty delish!

Megan G said...

I awww'd at the boys and mmm'd at the cake. You had cake for my birthday? How nice. XD Lol! For real though, I could use a slice of that.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Yummmm Cake! Great pics. :D

http://averysweetblog.com/

Anonymous said...

1, buy tetracycline online without prescription,

Anonymous said...

1, accutane,