Saturday, February 11, 2012

This time last year

{Warning: Post is photo and memory heavy}

A long plane trip was taken.


The last piece of meat was eaten.

Landed!
A solo journey was initiated.

IMG_3631
Dear friends were appreciated.

DSC_5818
Bucket showers were used.


The road was shared.

2011 03 11 photo
The love for yoga was grown.

IMG_3552IMG_3569
Lifelong friendships were created.

IMG_3657
Many coconuts were drank.

IMG_3656
The solo journey became a duo.

I can't believe it's been a year since I left for India! It almost feels like a dream to me now. The trip was definitely so amazing but I hesitate to say it was the trip of a lifetime because I AM going to return one day. Not sure when that will be but it will happen. Some friends are already back and I am so happy for them and am with them in spirit.

My yoga practice is definitely stronger this year and I think practicing at the shala helped me to learn patience and humility, things I still need to work on. Joe and I are starting a new adventure next month; I will update when it happens!

2 comments:

Megan G said...

I've never been to Indian or done yoga, but this post still made me all emotional. I know you'll take another trip back, the right time will come. Can't wait to hear about your new venture.

Ellie said...

xoxo

I wish you were here this year EE! But yes, you'll come back, and I'll come back too and there are lots of thalis in our future. What's the new adventure? Do tell!