Wednesday, May 30, 2012

project life | week 19

Untitled
full spread without insert

19 weeks and I am still loving this project.

Untitled
full spread insert right side

Even on weeks when I think "nothing really happened," I find that things did happen :)

Untitled
left side

I am trying to use a combination of digital elements/journaling, as well as my own messy handwriting.

Untitled
insert front side

My 12 photos for the 12th of May.

Untitled
insert back side

We had our first dinner party at our new place on the 11th and invited our dearest friends.

Untitled
right side

More random memories from the week. I love that photo of me and DD that my sister snapped. I just picked him up to take a picture and realized he just filled his diaper. TMI, I know, but still funny.

Untitled
full spread insert left side

This (almost) real time scrapbooking is so fun to me. Making notes while the memories are still fresh in my mind is so easy and some of these details would have been forgotten if not captured in here.


The Mom Creative

No comments: