Tuesday, June 26, 2012

project life | week 23

{June 3 - 9}
Untitledfull spread without insert
The summer seems to be on high speed!

Untitledfull spread insert right side
I haven't been taking as many photos lately, but it's ok.

Untitledleft side
At least the photos I have been taking have been good ones :)

Untitledinsert front side
These are the two items from the Trina Turk for Banana collection I took home with me. Not sure when or where I am going to wear the dress, but I had to have it. (Don't you love my bright green socks too?)

Untitledinsert back side
I love the time of year when cherries are in season. It's usually pretty short-lived so I gorge myself as much as I can!

Untitledright side
We saw Willie Nelson on Sunday of the summer fest. He looked and sounded great, especially for being 79!

Untitledfull spread insert left side
I am so thankful that I have been keeping this weekly record of our life. The little details are the best to remember but the first forgotten.


The Mom Creative

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

Ohhh i'm so glad you got those BR shorts!
i love them!
Chic on the Cheap