Tuesday, July 24, 2012

project life | week 27

Untitled
I created a new title page for the second 2012 album.

{July 1 - 7}
Untitled
full spread
Still loving this project.

Untitled
full spread with inserts
I especially love having a place to immediately put things like cards in, instead of throwing them in a drawer or envelope to "someday" put somewhere.

Untitled
left side
July will be a month mostly full of photos and words.

Untitled
insert front side
Photos from Joe's birthday.

Untitled
insert back side
Some of these photos from our trip to Maine are probably a bit redundant, if you also read this blog on a regular basis.

week 27 right side
right side
I like that with the weekly spreads I can include lots of photos from days we did lots of stuff!

The Mom Creative

8 comments:

Keely said...

I just love this project.:)

Claire said...

What a fun, fun week! So pleased to 'meet' you!

Catherine at Design Editor said...

Great pages!

Megan Mae said...

Lol! Joe's face in the middle of the last page is priceless.

LyddieGal said...

your book is coming along so great - you are going to always look back on this year fondly.
Chic on the Cheap

Heather Johnson said...

Your pages are beautiful--photography is amazing as well. LOVE how you use instagram too--you are so talented. (And adorable! Love all the outfits!)

papergirl said...

Fabulous work, I love love love your title page, I started some random date in april and haven't done my title page yet, thanks for the inspiration!

Pink Ronnie said...

Love all of this - looks amazing!
Ronnie xo