Tuesday, July 31, 2012

project life | weeks 28 + 29

{July 8 -14}
Untitled
full spread
Sounding like a broken record, but still loving this project!

Untitled
left side
Most of these photos on this page are from our last day in Maine - we got a lot in! And, of course, one tiny photo to commemorate receiving our Burning Man tickets in the mail :)

Untitled
right side
My 12 photos for the 12th of July.

{July 15-21}
Untitled
full spread
The summer is seriously whizzing by!

Untitled
left side
I've been keeping these pages super simple so I can get them done! Just random notes from stuff we did.

Untitled
right side
All the photos on this side are from our mini vacation up to Lake Livingston. I love that this event is all scrapped already!

The Mom Creative

2 comments:

Paul said...

You must be ultra organised. This is a lovely project.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Sorry that last comment was me - I was on Paul's blogger profile!!