Tuesday, August 14, 2012

project life | week 31

{July 29-Aug 4}
Untitled
full spread
Still just focusing on photos + words these days.

Untitled
full spread insert right side
I added lots of photos from Marc's birthday party on Saturday night.

Untitled
left side
One of the other highlights of the week was that my sister and her boys returned from their month-long trip to New England. I was in definitely baby withdrawal!

Untitled
insert front
Marc's bday party photos

Untitled
insert back
The OCD in me loves that major events in our get documented chronologically and quickly.

Untitled
right side
Funny story - Joe and I attended an art event a couple months back and had our photo taken. When our local "social" newspaper came out, they cut Joe out of the picture! Another friend also made the paper so I added his pic too.

Untitled
full spread insert left side
And another week down in the books.

The Mom Creative

1 comment:

LyddieGal said...

that is funny that they cut out poor joe. how rude!
Chic on the Cheap