Tuesday, August 28, 2012

project life | week 33

{Aug 12-18}
#projectlife week 33 full spread
full spread
How are we already 33 weeks into the year?

#projectlife week 33 full spread insert right
full spread insert right
When I typically work Mon-Fri (as opposed to Tues-Sat), the week usually seems particularly long, but this week we had lots of things going on which made it a fun one.

#projectlife week 33 left side
left side
Spent lots of time with the fam this week. Mom came back from Taiwan and the boys are so happy to see her.

#projectlife week 33 insert front
insert front side
I enlarged a photo I took during our dinner party on Wednesday night. Love the 8x8 size.

#projectlife week 33 insert back
insert back side
More pics from the party.

#projectlife week 33 right side
right side
I shot looking down for my 12 photos on Aug 12th.

#projectlife week 33 full spread insert left
full spread insert left
Again, keeping the project simple makes it easy to keep up but adding random touches satisfies my creative side.
The Mom Creative

1 comment:

Megan G said...

Mmm the food from the party looks delicious. I'm sure you're glad to have your Mom back in town.