Tuesday, October 02, 2012

project life | week 39

{Sept 23-29}#projectlife week 39 full spread
full spread
I am patting myself on the back for keeping current on this project, even when I was out of town last week.

#projectlife week 39 full spread insert right side
full spread, insert right side
And I even made 4 extra 6x6 layouts as an insert.

#projectlife week 39 left side
left side
Designer Digitals
 was having one of their quarterly sales and I went a little crazy with the digital brushes that I purchased. But I love them, they will never run out and only take up a little space on my hard drive.
#projectlife week 39 insert front side
insert, front
I wanted to document some outfits on paper as well as document where I usually stay when traveling for work.

week 39 insert back side
insert, back
Joe bought an iPad for "us" last week. We're supposed to share it, but I really haven't been using it much because the other person in my house is hogging it up!

#projectlife week 39 right side
right side
More random tidbits from our week. The last time I saw my nephews was last Sunday and I don't think I will be able to see them this week, so going through major baby withdrawal right now.

#projectlife week 39 full spread insert left side
full spread, insert left side
This has been one of the most fulfilling memory keeping projects I have done yet. If scrapbooking makes your nervous, this is the simplest way to go. Photos go in pockets, add a few words to tell the story and you're done. Anything else is just for fun.
The Mom Creative

4 comments:

libbywilko said...

Great week,..love the pumpkins :) I think you may need to invest in another iPad . I adore mine but my hubby & kids don't get much time on it .. See if you can hang on til next march or so and get the new model... See who will be green with envy then. Hee hee. Love your PL thanks for sharing it.

Marla said...

What a great spread! I love the colors and your pictures.

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Craftcherry said...

I love the look on your husbands face opening the ipad. Priceless! Congrats on keeping up with it, even being out of town!

ScrappyGoodness said...

What a great week! Congrats on staying current. I wish I could say the same.