Tuesday, November 13, 2012

fall colors | wine

11.12.12
top: Old Navy / cardi: M+O / jeans: J.Crew / shoes: Converse
Your eyes do not deceive you: I can actually pull my hair back in a teeny-tiny pony tail :) I got it colored over the weekend but my hair cut isn't scheduled until December. I will probably cut it into a short bob again, but until then I'll have fun with my long-for-me hair (a.k.a. too lazy to wash and style it hair).

black slim jeans 02
So glad we're finally having some real jeans weather - it's about time!

12/#12 on 11/12/12
Joe and I went to the Rockets game last night. They played the Heat in a close game but lost in the last minute by 3 points. So close!

4 comments:

KDot said...

Your ponytail is cute!

The Goodwill Fangirl said...

Yay for teeny pony tails! Seriously yay for fresh color :) I colored mine this weekend, but am holding off on the cut.

Megan G said...

The cardigan makes a great statement with the grey! Hooray for ponytails. I call those 'nubbins', My hair is still juuust too short for one. I am loving your bangs though!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love your hair longer. I find my hair much easier to manage longer rather than shorter.