Thursday, December 06, 2012

getting in the spirit

City sparkle
Thanksgiving came a week early this year so technically we had an extra week in November to prepare for the holidays, but they are creeping up so quickly anyways!

Decorating the tree
We decorated the tree last night. I love finding little treasures, like this ornament my sister made me for Christmas last year, that I forgot about.

Happy holidays
All the ornaments on our tree this year are either handmade, gifts, or medals from past races we have participated in. It's actually a great way to display those things.

How is the holiday spirit going in your house?

4 comments:

Style Journey said...

Your tree is so pretty and handmade ornaments are the best! Yes, the holidays are creeping up way too fast. I am not even half way finished shopping! Heather

Rebecca said...

I haven't decorated much yet. Usually my dad gives us a real tree, but he is out of town this winter, so I broke down and bought a fake tree. It's going up this weekend!

Megan G said...

My MIL's got all her various trees up, including the big on that she put upside down from the ceiling! I've even got my ornament from Ally sitting on my desk. I'm not a big Christmas-y person, but I suppose even I've been holiday'd.

LyddieGal said...

really, there was an extra week? I must has missed that, haha.

Love your glittery ball, its so cute and so you.
Chic on the Cheap