Friday, January 25, 2013

working wardrobe | feeling lazy

01.23.13
top: Ann Taylor / cardi: M+O / pants: Gap / shoes: Tory Burch
Here lately getting dressed has felt like a chore. Having the blog helps me be a little accountable (I don't want to post an outfit of me wearing black pants everyday!) but I guess I am just going through a creative fashion lull.

PR night 01 2013
On the bright side, Project Runway (season 11!) has started and so have our weekly viewing parties. These days we don't see our friends nearly enough so I am glad to have an excuse to get together.

Happy Friday and here's to a relaxing weekend :)

4 comments:

Style Journey said...

Happy Friday! You and your friends look like you are having a great time.

Rebecca said...

Your friends look like fun! I tend to feel a little bit blah about getting dressed during the winter. It always seems too cold for fun clothes.

Unknown said...

yay for project runway! and pink pants are definitely the way to break out of a black pants rut!

dash dot dotty

LyddieGal said...

I think its always so much harder in the winter. dark in the morning when you wake up, dark at night, no time for good photos... so wanting to put on your comfy black pants is like second nature.