Friday, March 01, 2013

on the mat | favorite part of the day

Untitled
Things have been quiet on the blog this week on purpose as I wanted to take a break to re-assess about what exactly I want to talk babble. As noted before, I tend to find something and become obsessive about it until I move onto the next thing.  Now I am trying to find a balance between my obsessions :)

Untitled
One obsession I don't plan on giving up soon is yoga. Seriously the best part of my day is right after practice, especially when I can see this face along with it. So happy that he loves to practice too!

That said, I am also happy that today is Friday, tomorrow is the weekend and a break from aforementioned practice. This girl is tired! Happy weekend to you!

5 comments:

Style Journey said...

I really commend you for sticking with a healthy obsession like yoga. Kayla and I have been dabbling in it and it's HARD! Enjoy your weekend :) Heather

LyddieGal said...

Finding balance is tough, I think it's one of those things you could dedicate your whole life to.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Chic on the Cheap

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I must make yoga a part of my daily life.
Just off for a 10 mile run now.

Megan G said...

I think it's always good to take steps back and reassess yourself. Find what makes you happy, free, and inspired.

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Hope you're having a fantastic (and relaxing) weekend!