Sunday, April 07, 2013

weekend lens | B-cycling

I am a serious creature of habit and as much as I love traveling, I hate how it throws a wrench in my routine. This weekend we were supposed to go to Austin, but opted to stay home instead, which was a good decision, in my book.

UntitledUntitled
We did try something new. A good friend of Joe's is in charge of a new bike program around town called B cycle, where you can basically borrow a bike for an hour or more and ride it around the city.

We rode around town for about 2.5 hours, including stops to
#yesweeatdinnerearly
...eat dinner

Blue trees
...check out some blue trees :)

Untitled
All of this done in Lululemon, of course!

3 comments:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I see those kind of bikes around Europe. It always seems like a great idea.

Style Journey said...

Our city has talked about doing a program like this too. It looks like fun. Those blue trees are awesome!

LyddieGal said...

bike rentals sound like a very cool way to get around the city - such a great idea!
Chic on the Cheap