Monday, June 10, 2013

weekend casual | a quiet one

06.08.13
Saturday: cardio / running errands / What Masie Knew
{new tee, shorts and sandals from J.Crew}
We kept a low profile this weekend. And though sometimes the hubs gets bored, I could be at home all day and be happy as a clam.

06.09.13
Sunday: yoga / crafting at home
A storm blew through a little after lunch yesterday, which is the perfect excuse for not going anywhere in my book! And even though we didn't do much this weekend, getting up at 4AM for early morning practice today has still been a challenge...maybe I need another cup of coffee...

2 comments:

Megan G said...

Love that purple yoga look! I've seen 7 am far too often lately. I can't even fathom 4 am! Send some of your early bird abilities to me please!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I admire your dedication to yoga - doe sit mean you have to go to bed extra early too?