Tuesday, July 30, 2013

project life 2013 | week 28*

{july 7-13}
week 28 title card
title card
This week was full of family and friends - just the way we like it.

week 29 full spread, no inserts
full spread, no inserts
Lots of people photos this week. (Sorry everything looks so bright and washed out - still working on the best way to photograph and edit these pages!)

UntitledUntitled
full spread, insert right and left
I had a few photos I wanted to highlight, so added a 5x7 insert.

UntitledUntitled
insert, front and back
My bestie and her hubs are so cute. I have known them for over 20 years (her since high school!) and love them like family. They are seriously the BEST.
   The square photo is an IG of the ladies. I love the background paper and didn't want to hide it so kept the mini page simple.

Untitled
left side
We hung out with some of our favorite people in the world this week. Life is sometimes great that way.

Untitled
right side
All these photos were from Saturday. And I actually took pics with my big camera - yay me!

Can I just tell you how happy I am, having these photos already in an album for us to look and enjoy? Sometimes I worry about swimming in a sea of photo albums by the time I am 80, but that's a problem for future EE to deal with!

*week 27 is still in the works - we were in NYC and Maine and photos have been printed; just trying to decide how to document everything!

No comments: