Wednesday, August 14, 2013

project life | week 29

{July 14-20}
Untitled
full spread
Yes, we're in August and this is still July, but I am actually current in my album, just a little behind on posting. And I seriously am still in love with this project. Just photographing it is a bit of a pain ;)

Untitled
left side
Lots of people photos this week. And I kept things pretty simple. The stitched card on the upper right pocket was made from an Amy Tan embroidery kit. I thought it was kind of fun.

Untitled
right side
I am trying to include more random ephemera from the weeks so this time around I added a grocery list that Joe made (because of his purposeful misspelling of babaganoush) as well as the receipt. Otherwise a super simple spread to document an ordinary week. I've probably said this before and I'll probably say it again, but documenting life like this has made me more appreciative of the mundane. And that's a good thing.

1 comment:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love the minituae of life - I like to keep lists.