Tuesday, September 10, 2013

project life | week 32

{Aug 4-10}
Photo Sep 06, 5 58 55 PM
full spread
Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted some Project Life pages. Burning Man has definitely put me a bit behind...

Photo Sep 06, 5 59 26 PM
left side
This week was a pretty quiet one. I found the new 5th and Frolic edition from Michael's - new love! And my favorite photo is one that my sister took of the boys greeting their uncle Joe from the window - such a great capture!

Photo Sep 06, 5 59 10 PM
right side
The 'rents were in town so lots of family time this week. I am also thankful that PL now gives my a place to keep things like these thank you cards we received.

I am participating in the "A Week in the  Life" project with Ali Edwards this week. I am kind of glad it's happening after Burning Man so I can re-learn to appreciate the beauty that is normal life outside the playa. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I always love looking at you albums - they are a work of art.