Sunday, October 20, 2013

Life lately

My afternoon #projectlife mess #fmsphotoadayDate night with @hoover11
8AM time to practice #fmsphotoaday #latergram#ashtangaHow innocent are we? #latergram
Pink is my signature color #fmsphotoaday #ootd #fromwhereistand#anthropologie#jcrew#toryburchLittle hand #fmsphotoaday #latergram
uploadSecret: laundry is one chore I don't hate #fmsphotoadayI have a weakness for candy corn #sobadbutsogoodThe still of the morning is my favorite time of day #fmsphotoaday #latergram #selfieLunch earlier with my favorite gingerHome tour #latergram
October has been a fairly ordinary month. Lots of friends, family, food, fun and of course, yoga always! The temperatures have been pleasant, especially this weekend. I'm thinking I may need some more candy corn...

1 comment:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

That salad looks scrummy.