Monday, December 02, 2013

Happy December!

As the holiday season begins, what I want to remember is to take every day as it comes, let go of unrealistic expectations, enjoy time with friends and family and have some fun!

image
One of my yoga friends left these darling blocks on my bag after practice. So sweet and they made me smile!

image
We put up the tree on Thanksgiving (having an artificial, pre-lit one is 100% easier than getting a real one, although I do miss the smell of fresh pine) but I didn't get around to decorating it until yesterday. Now it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

My December daily this year is simply going to be part of our Project Life album. And I also plan on participating in Journal Your Christmas, with more writing than photos, which will be made into a 6x6 mini album. This year I have only bought a holiday roller date stamp; otherwise everything else is coming from my stash. I am doing my best today not to shop on Cyber Monday, but not making any promises!

2 comments:

Linda Jordan said...

Your tree is absolutely gorgeous, you have an amazing view! Good luck at not purchasing anything :)

Paris said...

Your tree is beautiful! Target and Michaels have ScentSicles Scented Ornaments with scents like Spruce, Pine and Fir that will help you think you have a real tree. Here's a link to them on Amazon. Merry Christmas!

http://www.amazon.com/ScentSicles-Fresh-Cut-Fir-6pc/dp/B005VEAWQM/ref=pd_bxgy_hg_img_y