Tuesday, March 25, 2014

project life 2014 | week 11

{Mar 9-15}
full spread, no inserts
Another week in the books. 

full spread, insert right side
Another insert for this week - we threw a "Moon Day" party on Saturday night in celebration of not having to wake up early to practice yoga on Sunday!

left side
I had fun picking coordinating cards and using circular photo templates as a change.

insert, front side
We also celebrated March birthday on Saturday night - we had 4 Marchies :)

insert back side
Our yoga peeps are definitely becoming more important people in our lives.

right side
My everyday life photos are all taken with my iPhone these days. As much as I love my Nikon, it's just SO BIG. Using it at a party or event is fine, but I have less inclination to drag it with me everywhere like I used to.

full spread, insert left side
I have recently reorganized my PL cards so I can see them all easily, which explains the appearance of all the fun bright colors this week. Stars make me happy.

Cards used from Studio Calico, Midnight and Honey Editions.

No comments: