Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday mornings are running mornings with my friend Cindy. She's a lawyer whom I met through my friend Marc. We have known each other for a few years but haven't been really close until this past year. I think it's funny how friendships work that way - one day you are casual aquaintances, the next best of friends. I think the yoga and running have bonded us. She is one of the sweetest girls I know. I need more friends like her!

Last night Joe and I went to see Munich. The movie was pretty intense, about the murders at the 1972 Olympics. It was a pretty political movie so I don't know if it will be up for any Oscars, but I enjoyed it pretty well. Although the movie started at 6 and we didn't get out until 9 so that was a long time to be at the theater. I think we are going to make Mondays movies nights because students get in cheaper and get free popcorn and drinks!

No comments: