Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Well, I skipped boot camp this morning. Just wasn't feeling it. It's funny how not having to get up at 5:30 will get up even earlier. I am such a morning person. I think it's because my mom always forced us to go to bed before 10 and we got up by 7. I can get so much more done in the AM - by the afternoon I always feel like the day is over so I shouldn't start any projects.

I saw a fun little project on Donna Downey's blog:
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
ride operator at 6 Flags over Texas
teaching assistant at UTA
research tech at UT Southwestern
optometrist! (hee hee, as you can see, most of my jobs led me to my career!)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
The Princess Bride (love this one)
When Harry Met Sally (one of my favorite movies ever)
Terminator 2 (Joe!)
Breakfast Club (I'm at 80's girl at heart)

Four places you have lived:
Charlottesville, VA
Arlington, TX
Berkeley, CA
Houston, TX (I think this may be just home!)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Sex in the City
Friends
Lost
American Idol

Four places you have been on vacation:
China
London
Botswana, Africa
Italy

Four websites you visit daily:
Two Peas in a Bucket
Big Picture Scrapbooking
multiple blogs
weather

Four of your favorite foods:
chocolate
mom's cooking
berry hill tamales
lupe tortilla's fajitas

Four places you would rather be right now:
skiing
at my parent's house with my family
retired
with my friends bill and shaila

No comments: