Friday, January 20, 2006

We are slowing getting the house together. Our new computer came in this week. I can't wait to get started on it, because right now I am working on a tiny monitor that hurts my eyes after a few minutes! Our new Dell (yes, Joe is definitely a PC man) is great - wireless keyboard and mouse even!

We are having our garage sale tomorrow and getting rid of all our junk. I'm ready to get the crap out of the living room and have some space! I need to call D to see if our couch is in from Italy! We have a dining room table from France, so I don't think that will be here until March...

I am taking an online creativity class. Fun little projects to do everyday. I really want to get a new notebook for it, but I just saw our Amex bill - OUCH. But then I think - what's another 3-5 bucks? I should go by the bank and get some cash....

No comments: