Thursday, March 09, 2006

Awoken by my neuroses

I woke up this morning around 4:20 AM. What the hell am I doing away at 4 in the morning. is the first thing that comes to my mind. Then I try to go back to sleep, but unsuccessfully. Random thoughts running through my mind - how can I become a better....scrapbooker? wife? doctor? friend? I feel like I don't do enough in many aspects of my life - I need to do more more more! So my head is spinning with all these random thoughts until I have to drag my ass out of bed and surf, just to quiet down those voices. All I can do is my best and that will have to do...for now.

I am trying a new boot camp class at the Met. We'll see how it goes.

7:07 AM
So the instructor doesn't even show up for class! That sucks! I ended up doing just 30min on the elliptical. Oh well, that way I won't be sore for class tomorrow!

Got to pick up envelopes for Alan's invitations this morning as well as some more brads. Just an excuse to go shopping for scrap supplies :)

9:07 PM
The invitations are here and are too cute! Of course the envelopes I got were too big - am going to Bering's tomorrow - hopefully they will have smaller ones. I also didn't get brads today so will pick up some more tomorrow as well.

I still haven't gotten my BPS book. Need to email them yet again.

Today was a good day at work - busy but not super stressful, suprisingly enough. One tech did resign, which puts a wrench in the overall schedule, but I think we'll manage.

AI - the top 12 are here. Joe wants to have a contest to predict the top 5. He is so funny - I can't believe he is as into Idol as he is!

No comments: