Monday, March 20, 2006

Run run run

SWAT was a great class this morning. George led the advanced group and we did a lot of runnning. I think I was sandbagging a bit, in anticipation of going to yoga, but overall I had a great workout. It's a good way to start the day!

Yesterday was a good scrappin' day. Did pretty much all of my Christmas cards from years past. I only have 2 pics left, one of Mo, Chris and Ethan, and one of Maria and Michael, which don't necessarily have to be scrapped as Christmas cards. I am really liking The Big Picture philosophy. It's taking eons for the chronological scrapper in me to let go, but it's happening, albeit slowly! Having this blog has also helped with my journaling. I find the more I write, the easier it gets. Go figure!

I am a sweaty mess so I should go a shower...

No comments: