Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hi ho hi ho, it's off to work I go!

Welll, the foot is feeling better...no excuse not to go back to work! I am dreading the walking a bit, but I think it will be ok. Having the last 5 days off has been very very nice, but I am feeling a bit stir crazy and sort of ready to get back to it! I will just be working the next 11 days in a row, which I am NOT looking forward to, but I think I will manage, as I always do.

Nothing too exciting going on right now. I'm not sure when work starts - I'm pretty sure it's 9 am, but I guess I should call Matt in a bit to make sure!

Hope it's not too crazy today...

2 peas challenge:
chocolate or vanilla? chocolate all the way
sandals or barefoot? sandals - preferably flip flips
basic grey or scenic route? hmmm, BG
primas or HS flowers? hmmm, HS
computer journaling or handwritten? computer - I have the worst, most illegible handwriting ever
Madonna or Gwen Stefani? as much as I love Gwen, I would never pay the $$ to see her like I do for Madge, who is fabulous
Leno or Conan? neither (I am usually asleep by the time they come on!)
Koolaid or Crystal Lite? neither- water please!
American Idol or Amazing Race? Idol Idol Idol!
catlover or doglover? doglover, although I do not have any pets and, with the arrival of our new sofa, probably never will...

No comments: