Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Almost recovered

So I am walking better on my foot. It still aches, but I'm not quite as gimpy as yesterday.

I am so ready to take a shower - unfortunately that would be hard with my foot wrapped like it is. Mom washed my hair on Sunday and I have sponge bathed, but otherwise I think I am fairly dirty (eewww!!). I am going to take a bona fide bath tonight with the help of Joe. I think I am going to have to be a on an evening shower routine right now because I don't think I would have enough time to do it in the morning before work.

I am almost ready to get back to work. It definitely has been nice not doing much of anything these past 5 days, but I am feeling a bit guilty for being so lazy!

Mom bought us some Alaskan salmon that was just delivered today. Need to start eating more healthy...

I think that's all for now - I'm still feeling a little swimmy and I didn't even take any vicoden today!

No comments: