Sunday, April 30, 2006

I need to get massages more often!!

Joe and I did our annual anniversary couples massage today. 80 minutes of pure relaxation. LOVED it! Afterwards, I was a little foggy - like I just woke up or something. But it felt great.

Today is the first official day of my Art Journal. Mine is very simplistic, but that's ok. And of course I won't be home next Tues or Wed so I'm not sure how I should do it. I guess I'll play it by ear.

Overall it's been a good, relaxing day.

I have even got some scrappin' done. I made a layout for Joe for our 4th anniversary this Thursday. We have been keeping our celebration low key this year - no gifts and nothing too lavish. Just the massages. But I will probably buy some flowers on Thurs as well as get a card. That can be my project during my Austin trip.

No comments: