Thursday, May 11, 2006

AI sucks

I can't believe Chris got sent home! This is awful. Even more awful than when Ace got sent home. I really thought he was going to win it all! And I did try to vote but crap!! I was shocked last night. So who are we left with: Katherine, Elliot and Taylor. I can't believe it still. The reality is setting in this morning.

Life will go on but again, AI just won't be as fun to watch...

8:23 PM
It looks like Chris may be the new front man for Fuel. I was never a huge fan, but now that he's there I may have a little interest.

Got my haircut today! More layers, to go with the new highlights. LA here we come!! Too bad I have been a lazy ass for the last month and haven't been working out (well, to my credit I'm just glad I'm not walking with a big limp any more!).

Otherwise I am feeling a bit shitty right now. My body is starting to ache all over. Not a good sign. To bed early tonight (which means right now - I thought when we get older we need less sleep! I feel like I need more and more...).

No comments: