Monday, May 15, 2006

I love my family!

So we drove up to Arlington on Friday night to be with the fam for mother's day. Ting and John surprised them with a visit as well! We all just hung out on Saturday - I was envisioning this amazing photo shoot and while we did get some great pics, but I don't know what my hair was doing and I don't like my shirt (yes, very narcissistic of me), of course not nearly as many as I would like. I guess practice makes perfect. I definitely need to get a tripod - this would make the whole family pictures a whole lot easier! But the ones of us looking up to the second floor were definitely my favorite. We will be doing much more pictures like that in the future!

I am having trouble uploading the photos so I will do so later.

I am still tired from getting up at 3 am to drive back home but at least I have the day off! I have already gone grocery store and done 3 loads of laundry so I am feeling somewhat productive.

No comments: